The information found in the following post may contain affiliate links. View our full disclosure here.
Whole Foods Weekly Ad with Coupon Matchups
Here is this week’s Whole Foods Weekly Ad with Coupon Matchups for Southern California.
If you’re looking for the current Whole Foods Coupon Policy, you’ll find it below this week’s matchups!
If you’re reading this on your SmartPhone or Tablet, download the new FREE Favado Mobile App. It’s easier to read and you’ll have access to this matchup as well as for nearly 100 grocery and drugstore chains across the country!
Whole Foods Coupon Policy
Whole Foods Market Global Coupon Policy
- A store coupon and a manufacturer coupon can be combined on one item.
- When the value of the coupon exceeds the value of the product no cash back is given.
- Coupons are never doubled or tripled.
- All types of coupons are accepted with the exception of those that are obviously photocopied.
- Competitor coupons are not accepted with the exception of Michigan stores in Midwest.
- Case discounts can be combined with coupons.
- Multiple Whole Deal coupons for the same item in one transaction can be used as long as there is an individual coupon for each item purchased.
- If there is a BOGO FREE promo, one coupon can be used for the full price item.
- All regions will allow Whole Deal coupons to be combined with manufacturer’s coupons.
- Team Member discounts may be used in conjunction with all Whole Deal coupons.
- Regions will override printed guidelines when necessary for customer/guest satisfaction.