Vons $5 Friday Sale Coupon Matchups
Here is the Vons $5 Friday Sale with Coupon Matchups for Southern California. Prices are valid Friday, July 18th, 2014 only.
- Newman’s Own Pizza, 12 – 24 oz – $5.00 – $1/1 mfr coupon = $4.00
- Yuban Coffee, 29 – 31 oz – $5.00 – $0.50/1 mfr coupon = $4.50
- Blueberries, 2 lb – $5.00
- Pop Tarts, 8 ct – $1.67 – $1.50/1 mfr coupon = $0.17
- Jennie-O 93% Lean Ground Turkey, 20 oz – $5.00 – $0.75/1 mfr coupon = $4.25
- Tyson Grilled Chicken Strips, 6 oz – $3.00 – $1/1 mfr coupon = $2.00
- and more…
And check the Vons Just4U Digital Coupon Center before you shop to see your personalized deals.
Download the new FREE Favado Mobile App, and you’ll have access to this matchup as well as for nearly 100 grocery and drugstore chains across the country!
After the matchups, you’ll find the complete current version of the Vons Coupon Policy.
Our double coupon acceptance policy has changed. As of August 1, 2012, manufacturers’ coupons will be accepted only at their face value in all Vons/Pavilions locations. This means that thereafter Vons/Pavilions stores will no longer be doubling manufacturers’ coupons. The change in our double coupon acceptance policy allows us to offer new ways for our customers to save, like our digital savings program Just for U™ which features free digital coupons and personalized deals based on your Vons/Pavilions Club Card purchases.
This policy applies to Safeway Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries in the USA
3. Coupons are subject to advertised offer limitations and all other limitations and restrictions on the applicable coupon or product.
4. Coupons may not be applied against any free item received in any offer.
5. Coupons have no cash value.
6. Safeway will not accept manufacturer coupons (including, but not limited to, coupons issued through a Catalina or other in-store coupon dispenser) that display another retailer’s logo or name unless such coupon is for a specific item with the same product identifiers as the product included in our customer’s purchase transaction and is sold and available at the store.
7. We will not accept coupons unless they have an expiration date. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
8. We will not accept coupons that, in the determination of Safeway personnel, appear distorted or blurry or are altered in any way.
9. Sales taxes will be applied in accordance with the law of the applicable state, regardless of any coupon or other discount that may apply to the purchase transaction.
10. All applicable bottle and packaging deposits on the purchased and free items must be paid by the customer.
11. Safeway reserves the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion.
12. Purchase reward thresholds (if any) will be calculated based upon customer’s final price (after deducting Club Card savings and all other discounts and savings) before deductions for any manufacturer coupons. As an example (and not as an offer), if a $10 minimum purchase is required for a customer reward, a customer’s order at full retail would be $12, a Club Card discount of $1.75 applies, and a manufacturer’s coupon of $1 applies, the customer would be given credit for a $10.25 purchase, and would be eligible for the reward (assuming compliance with all other requirements) even though the customer’s cash payment would be only $9.25. The manufacturer’s coupon would not be deducted from the total for purposes of determining reward eligibility. Purchase reward thresholds (if any) will be calculated based upon customer’s final price (after deducting Club Card savings, and all other discounts)
13. References to a threshold purchase requirement will exclude purchases of: Beer, Wine, Spirits, Tobacco Products, Fuel, All Fluid Items in the Refrigerated Dairy Section (including Fluid Dairy and Dairy Substitutes), Prescription Items and Co-payments, Bus/Commuter Passes, Fishing/Hunting Licenses and Tags, Postage Stamps, Money Orders, Money Transfers, Ski Tickets, Amusement Park Tickets, Event Tickets, Lottery Tickets, Phone Cards, Gift Cards, and Gift Certificates; also excluded are: Bottle Deposits, Redemption Values, and Sales Taxes.
16. Internet printed coupons must have serial numbers and must follow an industry-standard format.
17. Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and must have a valid manufacture address on the printed coupon.
18. We will not accept “free product” internet printed manufacturer coupons.