I have to say, Viggle ranks as probably the top new way to make some extra cash — I love Viggle.
Viggle is an App, previously only available to iPhone users, that lets you check in to your favorite TV shows . It’s now available for Android users!
Just install the app, register and then “check in” whenever you watch TV. Viggle will listen to determine what show you’re tuned in to.
Certain shows seem to have bigger payouts (especially those on Fox, it seems). During big events (like the Oscars and the big sporting events) Viggle holds trivia contests where answering correctly will get you even more points!
You can also gain points by watching movie trailers and commercials. These offers will appear within the Viggle app screen.
My favorite rewards are Starbucks, CVS, and Target Gift Cards – all starting at 9,000 points. I’ve already redeemed for $45 in Gift Cards after using the app for about 3 months. The Gift Cards are usually delivered to your email inbox to print out and redeem.
I’m a big fan of Viggle!
- Viggle: Get Points for Watching TV, Redeem for Gift Cards!
- Viggle: Earn Extra Points w/ Viggle Live Trivia during the Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion!
- Viggle: Earn up to 800 Points for watching American Idol!
- Viggle: Get up to 2,325 points by playing along with Viggle LIVE during NCAA Championship game!
- MyPoints: Earn Cash/Gift Cards for Online Activities you do everyday!