Our friends at Look Before Spending stopped by Target to check out the FREE Gift Card Offer on Clairol Hair Color and found an unexpected price cut on Nice ‘n Easy! Instead of the $6.99 price as advertised, many shades are price cut to $5.89 This sets up a moneymaker situation when you do this coupon stack:
Buy 2 Clairol Nice ‘n Easy Hair Color for $5.89 each x 2 = $11.78
— Use (2) $2/1 from the 6/17 SS = $7.78
— Use $3/2 from the 6/17 Target insert = $4.78
Pay $4.78 and get $5 Target gift card back for a net cost of $0.00 and a $0.26 profit!
- Target: $3.00 off Dr. Scholl’s insole item (Stack with $3 mfr coupon for Target Gift card Money Maker!)
- Target: Practical Couponing = 100% Extreme Savings! $1.15 Money Maker :)
- Target: CoverGirl Money Maker!
- CVS: L’Oreal Hair Color Money Maker!
- *Expired* FREE Clairol Natural Instincts Giveaway! Head over to their Facebook page!