The information found in the following post may contain affiliate links. View our full disclosure here.
Superior Grocers Weekly Ad with Coupon Matchups
Here is this week’s Superior Grocers Weekly Ad with Coupon Matchups for Southern California.
If you’re looking for the current Superior Grocers Coupon Policy, you’ll find it below this week’s matchups!
If you’re reading this on your SmartPhone or Tablet, download the new FREE Favado Mobile App. It’s easier to read and you’ll have access to this matchup as well as for nearly 100 grocery and drugstore chains across the country!
Superior Grocers Coupon Policy
- Manufacturer coupons (cents off, free items, buy one, get one free)
- Superior store coupons
- Internet coupons (with scannable bar code)
- Soft drink container caps
GENERAL GUIDELINES AND LIMITATIONS: All Manufacturer and internet coupons are required to have the following:
- Required to state “manufacturer coupon”
- Required to have valid expiration date. Superior will not accept expired coupons.
- Required to have scannable bar code and valid address for manufacturer
- Duplicate coupons (copies) will not be accepted
- Product is required to be purchased in size and/or quantities specified on coupon
Superior only accepts coupons for merchandise they sell and are required to be presented at the time of purchase
- Only one coupon per item will be accepted
- Customer is required to pay all deposits, fees, and sales tax for the full value of item(s)
- Free product coupon can only be redeemed with store purchase
- Superior reserves the right to refuse any coupons believed to be photocopied, counterfeit or invalid for any reason
- Coupons with redemption value exceeding $5.00 are not accepted
- Other Retailers’ coupons are not accepted
- Superior Grocers has the right to place limits per purchase or transaction on all coupons