I feel like I must be the last person in Southern California to know about this deal. But thanks to our Facebook friend, Andrea who saw it at her local Ralphs, I’m heading out tomorrow to take advantage of this offer!
I did it — it’s super easy! Here are pictures and the details of the Ralphs transactions
I did it again – see my trip from Dec 15th here
How it works:
Purchase 6 bottles of select 750ml wines/spirits (as shown above) and get $40 off your groceries! Your grocery total must be at least $40.01, not counting alcohol, tobacco, money orders, postage stamps, Gift Cards/certificates, promotional tickets, fluid milk, milk products, CRV, tax and pharmacy purchases.
- Buy 6 bottles of BV Estates for $5.59 x 6 = $33.64 and get $40.00 in groceries FREE!
- Buy 6 bottles of Smirnoff Vodka for $8.99 x 6 = $53.94 and get $40.00 in groceries FREE! (If you have the Rite Aid circular from 11/17, you’ll find a $2 off Smirnoff coupon inside.)
- Mix and match any of the wine/spirit brands shown above. Keep an eye out for wine hang tags (even at other stores!) This time of year you can usually find a bunch.
- There’s also a separate $45 mail-in rebate for Bailey’s, Captain Morgan out there, but my guess most have been snagged and are for sale on eBay (but it’s probably worth it, to pay $6 grrrr and save $45)
- And the craziest thing? This offer is valid through January 7th, 2014!
And don’t forget the exclusive Ralphs Facebook coupons — this week there are digital coupons for $5/$15 Fresh or Frozen Seafood, $6 off $60 purchase (same exclusions as listed above), and $0.95 StoveTop Stuffing.
And check this week’s Ralphs Weekly Ad with Coupon Matchups here before you shop.
Check back tomorrow, and I’ll share what I score!