While I was doing the Stater Bros matchups (coming later) I saw that there’s a great deal this week on Farmer John Bacon and Lunchmeat. I hopped in my car, because the Farmer John bacon coupon ends today — but discovered an even better deal on Farmer John lunchmeat!
See the entire Stater Bros coupon matchups for the week here
In two separate transactions, I bought:
(2) Farmer John Bacon $2.99 x 2 = $5.98 – $0.50 each = = $4.98
I used (2) $1/1 Farmer John Bacon, exp. 6/20/12 (SS 05/20/12)
Total paid $2.98 or $1.49 each
(6) Farmer John Lunchmeats $2.99 x 6 = $17.94 – $0.50 each = $14.94
I used (6) $1.50/1 Farmer John Lunchmeat, exp. 7/3/12 (SS 06/03/12 R)
Plus, on the package there were $1.00 peelies that were from the Stater Bros, not mfr coupons!
Total paid FREE! (no overage)
(4) Magnum Ice Cream Multipacks $3.49 x 4 = $13.96 – $0.50 each = $11.96
I used (4) $2/1 Magnum Printable Coupons (no longer available)
Total paid $3.96 or $0.99 each! (could have done better at Vons last week)
Total product $37.88
Total after Stater Bros ”Mix & Match – Buy 6, Save $3 Sale” $31.88
Total coupons $25
Total OOP $6.88!
Thanks for visiting – please take a moment and enter my giveaway for 6 bags of Pillsbury Baguette Chips!
Look for this Stater Bros store peelie on packages of lunchmeat!
- Practical Couponing in Southern California (Thanksgiving Edition): 49% Extreme Savings!
- Halloween Party: Practical Couponing in Southern California 70% Extreme Savings!
- Target: Practical Couponing in Southern California = 96% Extreme Savings!
- Rite Aid: Practical Couponing in Southern California = 100% savings!
- Practical Couponing in Southern California = 56% Extreme Savings!