The information found in the following post may contain affiliate links. View our full disclosure here.
Smart & Final Weekly Ad with Coupon Matchups
Here is this week’s Smart & Final Weekly Ad with Coupon Matchups for Southern California.
If you’re looking for the current Smart & Final Coupon Policy, you’ll find it below this week’s matchups!
If you’re reading this on your SmartPhone or Tablet, download the new FREE Favado Mobile App. It’s easier to read and you’ll have access to this matchup as well as for nearly 100 grocery and drugstore chains across the country!
U.S. Smart & Final Stores gladly redeem valid coupons that meet our requirements. The store manager has the sole discretion to accept, decline, or limit the number of coupons or items used or purchased during a single transaction, by a single customer, or in a single day.
General Coupon Policy:
Manufacturers and In-House coupons:
• Limit on total number of coupons for “FREE” items in any one transaction is FIVE. The customer is responsible for taxes, CRV and other deposits.
• Limit “ONE” manufacturer coupon per eligible item purchased.
• Limit “ONE” store coupon per eligible item purchased.
• Limit “ONE” manufacturer and one store coupon can be used on the same eligible item.
• Coupons cannot be used on items that are already offered as FREE or BOGO (Buy One Get One) items in any advertisement.
• Expired coupons are not accepted under any circumstances.
• Coupon value cannot exceed the price of the item.
• Photocopies of coupons are NOT accepted.
• Coupons cannot be applied to a previous purchase item.
• Items must be purchased in the sizes and / or quantities specified on the coupon.
• All coupons must a have a valid expiration date and must not have expired yet.
• Coupons are subject to advertised offer limitations and all other limitations and restrictions on the coupon.
• Smart & Final does not accept competitors’ store coupons.
• Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash or cash value equivalent.
• Internet coupons that involve a FREE or BOGO (Buy One Get One) item are not accepted.
• Internet coupons that are blurry, out of proportion, or do not scan will NOT be accepted.
• Internet coupons with a value over $5.00 will not be accepted.
• Internet printed coupons must have a serial number and follow industry-standard format.
Example of a Valid Industry-Standard Format Internet Coupon. Does not exceed $5.00, contains a valid statement of reimbursement, a valid expiration date and has a scannable barcode. Smart & Final reserves the right to change this policy at any time without prior notice. All coupon redemptions are subject to the policy in effect at the time of redemption.