Yes, we all discovered Jon Hamm as Don Draper. But Donnie Drapes isn’t a very nice guy. And the actor under the fedora is so much more interesting than the womanizing, selfish, and mostly drunk character on Mad Men.
Read on to see why Jon Hamm is hotter than Don Draper
1. Jon Hamm is a comedy nerd. When he first moved to LA, he was a regular audience member at UCB (still is!) because it was a cheap way to have fun. He’s maintained friendships with the comedians he met including Amy Poehler and Zach Galifianakis.
3. He’s been with his girlfriend since 1997…. probably should marry her by now.
4. He giggles.
5. He looks great in a suit. Tina Fey said, “Jon Hamm has the comedy skills of an SNL cast member, the exoskeleton of an Arrow shirt model and the gratitude and work ethic of a person who got famous after the age of thirty.” (Playboy)
7. He appeared on Sesame Street.
9. Here he is as a cartoon with his dog (a rescue, naturally)
10. The Bridesmaids outtakes (a bit NSFW)
11. He’s friends with Paul Rudd!
12. He dances, and sings!
14. Oh, and then there’s that whole peen thing