Change to USPS Movers Guide Lowes Coupon
If you have been stopping by your local Post Office for a 10% Lowe’s Coupon, be aware the USPS Movers Guide Lowe’s Coupon process has changed! No longer is it an actual coupon you can grab and use at Lowe’s.
Now, it is a unique code that you enter online at LowesMoving.com/MySavings. Your 10% off coupon will be emailed to you.
The reason I am posting about this change, is that Lowe’s has a pretty decent system that recognizes previous requests. (I don’t know if the system remembers down to the IP level, but it most definitely recognizes previous email addresses.) To be safe, I would recommend using a different computer and a different email address.
If Plastic Jungle is out of stock, check CardPool for Discounted Lowe’s Gift Cards.
This post is for informational use only.
To get the Lowe’s 10% coupon, enter your code from the USPS Movers Guide online at http://www.lowesmoving.com/mysavings
- Lowe’s: 10% off Project Starter Coupon from USPS!
- Lowes Home Improvement: Save an Additional 17% with Printable Coupon + Discounted Gift Card Stack!
- Amazon: The Definitive Guide to the Kindle Fire HD User Guide – FREE!
- Best Buy: 10% Coupon + Save additional 5% with pre-purchased gift Card!
- Barnes & Noble: Simpsons World- The Ultimate Episode Guide: Seasons 1-20 Only $22.49! Save 85%!