The information found in the following post may contain affiliate links. View our full disclosure here.
Konjac Cleansing Sponge – Cheap Things from China I bought on Ebay
One of my favorite ways to while away a few unscheduled moments is to peruse cheap Beauty, Fashion and Accessory items on eBay. The variety of merchandise available for $1 – $5 is pretty amazing. Many times I’m tipped off to intriguing items by targeted Facebook Ads (that always have a much higher price tag than what you can get it for on eBay!)
Of course, since the items are shipped from overseas, they can take a long time to get to the US. It’s gotten better, (sometimes in as little as 2 weeks!) But, it’s fun to go on a little, low-cost shopping spree, and get surprises in your mailbox a few weeks later.
On Friday, March 24, I received a 3 pack of Konjac Cleansing Sponges that I ordered on March 14th for $1.75 shipped!
As you can by the Google search screenshot above, that’s quite a savings over Ulta, Sephora and Groupon!
Read more to see what I got for $1.75 shipped….
I wasn’t even sure what Konjac Cleansing Sponges were! I googled it and found, “The Konjac Cleansing Sponge is 100 percent Konjac Root, an Asian-cultivated, root-based vegetable that the Japanese have traditionally used as a detoxifying dietary staple, and as a calming, naturally exfoliating sponge for delicate skin.”
The listing shows a heart shape sponge, a round sponge, and a soap bar shaped sponge. In my package, I received 3 heart shaped sponges, 1 in white and 2 in green.
I received 3 individual packaged sponges in a variety of colors. You can compare what was pictured in the eBay ad above and what I actually received below. The green heart on the right has been soaked in water and squeezed out. The green heart on the left is dry.
My first impression is that what I received is smaller than what is pictured on the eBay listing. But, as they show in the listing, the sponges expand in water. (not that much, though…)
I think the packaging is cute and these would be great to have on hand to throw into a gift basket or for daily personal use. I’ll try it tonight and come back and add what I think about how they perform.
If you like this deal, see the most recent deals we’ve found here!
- Offer/Prices are subject to change and was current as of original post on 03/27/17 at 2:15 pm.
- All Those Things I Love does not provide/sell products or fulfill samples/subscriptions.
- All Those Things I Love is not a participant or sponsor in any contest/giveaway unless stated in official rules
- Registered trademarks or product images are property of their respective owners.
- Note regarding Amazon Subscribe & Save deals – Please be aware that subsequent shipments may be priced higher than initial order. You may cancel at any time by logging into your Amazon Subscribe & Save Account.