The information found in the following post may contain affiliate links. View our full disclosure here.
K-Mart Weekly Ad with Coupon Matchups
Here are the best deals we see this week in the K-Mart Weekly Ad with Coupon Matchups.
The sale starts on Sunday, May 17th and runs through Saturday, May 23rd. Print the coupons you are interested in now, while they are still available. Our favorite deals are marked with a Gold Star!
EXPERT TIP: Pre-purchase a discounted K-Mart Gift Card and save on your OOP expense! Not only that, but through this link get $5 off your first purchase with code NewUser5!
If you’re reading this on your SmartPhone or Tablet, download the new FREE Favado Mobile App. It’s easier to read and you’ll have access to this matchup as well as for nearly 100 grocery and drugstore chains across the country!
You”ll find the current K-Mart Coupon Policy following this week’s Kmart Coupon Matchups.
This policy is effective as of October 9, 2014 and applies only to coupons accepted in store. We may change the terms of this policy at any time without notice.
- All coupons must be presented to the cashier at the time of purchase.
- We uphold all purchase stipulation requirements set forth by the manufacturer.
- Coupons must state “Manufacturer Coupon”, contain a scanable barcode, valid ‘remit to’ address, and have a valid expiration date.
- Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, flavor, etc.).
- There is a limit of one coupon per item.
- Buy One Get One Free Coupons (“BOGO”) cannot be combined (i.e., you cannot use two BOGO coupons on two items and get both for free).
- Coupons and their face value cannot be exchanged for cash, money orders, postage or prepaid/loadable cards including but not limited to gift cards and cell phone minutes.
- Coupons cannot be used to pay sales tax. Sales tax will be calculated at the register based on the type of coupon presented, in accordance with state law.
- Kmart may, from time-to-time, offer Double Manufacturer Coupon promotions. The terms and conditions of any Double Manufacturer Coupon promotion shall be published in Kmart advertising and available in participating Kmart stores. Please contact store for more information.
All add on fees (examples: bottle deposits and battery core charges) on purchased and free items (including coupon items) are paid for by the customer.
- No purchase required coupons, free coupons, and coupon discounts over $9.00 are subject to approval by the manager or lead supervisor on duty.
- Coupons void where prohibited.
- We do not accept the following coupons: expired coupons, photocopies or counterfeit coupons, coupons from other retailers or coupons for products or services not carried in our stores, and print-at-home coupons (non-newspaper or periodical clipped coupons) for razors, alkaline batteries, alcohol or tobacco.
- Kmart cannot accept manufacturer coupons that are presented to the cashier on a smartphone, tablet or similar device (Kmart may only accept Kmart or Shop Your Way coupons directly from a smartphone or tablet).
- Management reserves the right to accept, refuse, or limit the use of any coupon at its discretion.
KMART STORE COUPONS (Including Shop Your Way coupons)
- We uphold any purchase stipulation requirements set forth on the coupon.
- Select Shop Your Way member coupons have the option of loading the coupon to the member’s account or printing the coupon to redeem in-store when making an applicable purchase.
- Kmart gladly accepts Kmart print-at-home coupons as long as they are legible, provide a scanable, valid barcode, and are not altered in anyway.
- In the event of a return, coupon value is pro-rated across all qualifying items and will be deducted from any refund.
- If a customer presents a paper coupon and also has a digital coupon clipped and/or loaded to their Shop Your Way account for the same offer and items in the same transaction, the paper coupon value and requirements shall take precedence over the digital coupon in that transaction and the digital coupon cannot be used in the transaction unless otherwise indicated.
- If there are multiple digital Kmart coupons that have been clipped and/or loaded to a member’s Shop Your Way account that are redeemable in the transaction, the coupon offer that provides the most points or largest discount will apply in the transaction (e.g., $10 in Points coupon takes precedence over a $5 off coupon.If dollar-off coupon and Points coupon offer same discount amount, (e.g., $10 off and $10 in Points), dollar-off coupon takes precedence).
The pharmacy department has a separate policy on the acceptance of coupons and gift cards.