Triple Buffet Server
I have one of these and love it! It comes out for every gathering we have (and it’s been borrowed many many times!)
This will be great on your buffet for Thanksgiving for all those yummy side dishes that taste better warmed.
JC Penney has a Triple Buffet Server regularly $60 and now on clearance for $25. Even better, coupon code EXTRA30 drops it to $17.50 with free in-store pickup! If you have it shipped to your home, it’s an additional $8.00
This buffet server with three warming bins features a stainless steel base that can also be used as a warming tray.
- **low/medium/high heat settings
- **cool-touch handles
- **up to 20-serving capacity
- **plastic lids
- **Includes three 1½-qt. chafing dishes. 23×12½x7″H. 180W.
We’ve also used it for brunches, with bacon and sausage, scrambled eggs, and silver dollar pancakes in the 3 sections. And for SuperBowl, we had one section filled with carnitas, the other with shredded chicken, and the third with rice and beans for our Taco bar. We were able to make everything before guests arrived and keep it warm until we ate!
- Walmart: 3 Section Buffet Warmer $25!
- Kohl’s: Multi Vessel Slow Cookers- Great for Parties! (starting at $15.29 + $0.99 shipping)
- *Expired* Office Max: 80 Rolls of Angel Soft Triple Roll Bathroom Tissue $20 shipped!
- ShopSanity: Automatic Shopping Tracking – Great for Holiday Purchases!
- SwagBucks: Pays for your Holidays!