The information found in the following post may contain affiliate links. View our full disclosure here.
Inexpensive Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas
Thanksgiving will be here before you know it … how are you setting your table? I’m usually so focused on the guestlist, cleaning the house, shopping and the menu that our Thanksgiving table setting and decor are usually taken into consideration with just a few days to go.
This year, I planned out my Thanksgiving table early. I wish I could just go live inside everything on the Crate and Barrel or Pottery Barn Thanksgiving webpages. But, at heart – I’m just too frugal! Instead, I’ll head over to eFavorMart – one of my favorite places to buy inexpensive Table Linens.
eFavorMart is known for inexpensive wedding supplies, but just by changing the color palette, you can pick up cheap table linens and decorations for Thanksgiving!
(and make sure to check for a coupon code – they usually have it in the bottom right corner of their page. Right now, through Nov 12th, the entire site is 40% off + take an additional 10% off with code RDY15
Now, I’m trying to figure out a way to get the look of these square black chargers for less. I’m thinking that since my plates are square, I could use 12 x 12 cardstock? Maybe 12 x 12 slate tiles from Home Depot? Fabric? (although my sewing skills leave a lot to be desired!)
As for the centerpiece, I plan on using a ceramic turkey tureen like these that I picked on a Target Clearance Sale a few years ago. (mine is a solid harvest/mustard yellow color) I can place it on a lazy susan hidden with garland from Michaels and use it as a bread basket!
These milk chocolate turkeys from See’s Candy are adorable, and might be fun at a kids table (although I don’t think the adults would mind too much if they found a See’s Chocolate Turkey at their place setting!)
On either side of the centerpiece, I’ll do a cranberry candle like this one I found on pinterest.
- Offer/Prices are subject to change and was current as of original post on 11/10/16 at 2:15 pm.
- All Those Things I Love does not provide/sell products or fulfill samples/subscriptions.
- All Those Things I Love is not a participant or sponsor in any contest/giveaway unless stated in official rules
- Registered trademarks or product images are property of their respective owners.
- Note regarding Amazon Subscribe & Save deals – Please be aware that subsequent shipments may be priced higher than initial order. You may cancel at any time by logging into your Amazon Subscribe & Save Account.