On Thursday, September 19, in celebration of National Talk Like a Pirate Day, get a FREE Krispy Kreme donut just by talking like a pirate!
Or if you’re willing to go all out and DRESS like a Pirate, you’ll snag a dozen FREE Krispy Kreme donuts! Offer not valid in Puerto Rico and Connecticut. (because apparently, those states don’t like pirates or FREE Krispy Kreme donuts!)
To claim yer bounty on September 19, ye must:
- Come in to a participating Krispy Kreme shop and Talk like a pirate for one FREE Original Glazed doughnut.
- Come in to a participating Krispy Kreme location in full pirate costume for one FREE dozen Original Glazed doughnuts. Qualifying pirate costumes must include three or more of the following items: NO WEAPONS ALLOWED!
- Eye Patch
- Pirate Hat
- Peg Leg
- Parrot on Shoulder
- Pirate Shirt / Loose white shirt
- Leather Belt
- Silver and gold necklaces and earrings
- Pirate Hook
- Pointy black boots or ragged brown sandals
So seriously, you could get a FREE Dozen Krispie Kreme Donuts for dressing like this?
Offer good for one free doughnut per customer who talks like a pirate to a Krispy Kreme team member at a participating shop. One free dozen Original Glazed doughnuts per customer who wears a full pirate costume into a participating Krispy Kreme location. Redeemable on September 19, 2013 only at participating Krispy Kreme US locations.