I headed to CVS after my dentist appointment to pick up a prescription and to shop a bit while waiting for it to be filled. I bought:
(1) Schick Hydro 5 Power Select Razor $8.99
I used the $5/1 CVS coupon from the Magic Coupon Machine
I used $4/1 mfr coupon from SS 06/10
Total paid FREE + $3 in ECBs!
(1) Unjunked Peanut Butter Cups $1.19
(2) Pepsi 2L 2/$1.00 with coupon from Magic Coupon Machine
Total product $11.18
Total coupons $9.00
Total OOP $2.18 + I received $3 ECBs!
(1) AccuCheck Nano Meter $9.99
no coupons, but I received $9.99 in ECBs
(1) Cover Grey Mascara $5.99
I used $2/1 Hair Color coupon from the Magic Coupon Machine
Total paid $3.99
Total product $15.98
Total coupons $2.00
I used the 30% off coupon – took $1.78 off
I paid with $3 ECB from previous transaction and $4 ECB I found in my binder
I used $5 CVS gift card from Viggle
Total OOP $0.20 + I received $9.99 in ECBs and I’ll submit for a $9.99 mail-in rebate!
So, this will end up being a $7.61 moneymaker after I get the rebate. And, although I spent $12 in G/C and ECBs, I left with $9.99 in ECBs!
Thanks for visiting – please take a moment and enter my giveaway for 6 bags of Pillsbury Baguette Chips!
- CVS/Target: Practical Couponing in Southern California, 94% Extreme Savings!
- RiteAid, CVS, Albertsons: Practical Couponing = 84% Extreme Savings!
- Rite Aid/CVS: Practical Couponing in Southern California = 75% Extreme Savings!
- CVS: Practical Couponing in Southern California. 96% Extreme Savings!
- Walgreen’s, CVS, PetSmart: Practical Couponing in So. California 90% Extreme Savings!