The information found in the following post may contain affiliate links. View our full disclosure here.
Cuisinart Food Processor Recall
If you own a Cuisinart food processor, the maker is recalling 8 million products after reports of pieces of the blade being found in processed food.
The recall is for certain models manufactured between 1996 and 2015. The blade may crack over time and allow pieces of the blade to break off into food with the possibility of oral lacerations.
The affected Cuisinart Food Processors were sold in the U.S. and Canada between July 1996 through December 2015.
If you use one of the model numbers listed here and below, you should stop using the product and contact Conair for a replacement blade.
This recall involves the riveted blades in Cuisinart food processors with model numbers that begin with the following: CFP-9, CFP-11, DFP-7, DFP-11, DFP-14, DLC-5, DLC-7, DLC-8, DLC-10, DLC-XP, DLC-2007, DLC-2009, DLC-2011, DLC-2014, DLC-3011, DLC-3014, EV-7, EV-10, EV-11, EV-14, KFP-7 and MP-14. The model number is located on the bottom of the food processor. The blades have four rivets and are silver-colored stainless steel and have a beige plastic center hub. Only food processors with four rivets in the blades are included in this recall. Cuisinart is printed on the front and on the bottom of the food processors.
Customers should contact Cuisinart toll-free at 877-339-2534 from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET Monday through Friday and from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Saturday and Sunday or online at www.cuisinart.com and click on Product Recalls at the bottom of the page for more information on the voluntary recall.
If you like this deal, see the most recent deals we’ve found here!
- Offer/Prices are subject to change and was current as of original post on 12/13/16 at 12:15 pm.
- All Those Things I Love does not provide/sell products or fulfill samples/subscriptions.
- All Those Things I Love is not a participant or sponsor in any contest/giveaway unless stated in official rules
- Registered trademarks or product images are property of their respective owners.
- Note regarding Amazon Subscribe & Save deals – Please be aware that subsequent shipments may be priced higher than initial order. You may cancel at any time by logging into your Amazon Subscribe & Save Account.