This is sponsored post on behalf of Corelle. All opinions are my own.
Boutique by Corelle
–Oops, the information about the prize was incorrect. We’ll be drawing the winner for the set of Corelle tomorrow! —
I’ve been fortunate enough to be invited to attend the launch of Corelle’s new Boutique line at the gorgeous Annenberg Community Beach House in Santa Monica. I’ll be live tweeting the event on Thursday, April 25th between 11am – 2pm Pacific Time along with some of my bloggy pals!
Never heard of it? Probably because the Annenberg Community Beach House has gone by different names over the years.
In 1929,William Randolph Hearst, one of the richest and most powerful men in America, commissioned an estate on 4.91-acres of beachfront property for his mistress, actress Marion Davies. It became a beautiful three-story, 34-bedroom Georgian mansion on the Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica. It was accompanied by three guest houses, two swimming pools, tennis courts and dog kennels. Called “Ocean House” or “The Beach House,” it was the grandest property in the neighborhood. Rumor has it the cost was $7 million dollars back in 1929! -read more-
BUT, you might best remember it as the work place of Brandon Walsh, or the site in which David Silver gave a well-received musical performance, and the place in which Dylan McKay and Kelly Taylor had a brief affair, leading to a triangle with Dylan’s girlfriend Brenda. -read more-
Yes! I’m going to hang out at the Beverly Hills Beach Club from 90210!
What a gorgeous backdrop for the launch of Corelle’s new “Boutique by Corelle” collection!
The new Boutique collection by Corelle embodies the subtle sophistication of fine china, but remains true to the celebrated, durability heritage of Corelle. Enjoy the moment. Your best dinnerware is now available for every day.
- – Swept Wide Rimmed Embossed 16-pc Set includes 4 each: 10-3/4″ Dinner Plates, 8-1/2″ Lunch Plates, 18-oz. Soup/Cereal Bowls and 14-oz. Porcelain Mugs
- – Dishwasher safe for long lasting patterns
- – Microwave and oven use for versatility
- – Patterns won’t wash, wear or scratch off
- – Break and chip resistance for carefree durability
- – Stackability for cupboard space efficiency
- – Corelle® durable, lightweight Vitrelle® dinnerware is made in the U.S.A.
- – 3 Year Limited Warranty
And you’ll have an opportunity to win this beautiful set of dinnerware!
For your chance to win:
2. Follow @WorldKitchenLLC on Twitter here
3. Keep an eye on your Twitter stream between 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time on April 25th.
5. Click here for Complete Rules -> Corelle April Retweet Sweeps (LA) Rules