Do you have a Gift Card for a store/restaurant/spa that just isn’t your style? Consider selling your Gift Cards for Cash at Cardpool!
They pay up to 92% of the value of your Gift Card. And it’s so much easier than selling them on Ebay… and after all the Ebay fees, you’ll pretty much get the same trade-in value. (Plus no worries about issues with an Ebay buyer!)
I posted earlier about the American Express Gift Chain program and all the $25 Pottery Barn Gift Cards I bought to get the Amex Gift Chain Gifts. My intention all along was to sell them on Ebay. The average selling price on Ebay is about $21-22 for a $25 Gift Card to Pottery Barn. Then when you consider the Ebay and PayPal fees, along with the postage — I expected to make about $20-21 per card.
That was before I heard about CardPool.
Cardpool will send me a check for $20 for a $25 Pottery Barn Gift Card. (I’ll actually go the Amazon route and get a $21 Amazon Gift Card for the $25 Pottery Barn Gift Card.) I don’t even have to pay postage!
If you’re looking to buy Gift Cards, you can buy them at CardPool for as much as 35% off! It’s a great way to nail down some initial savings before you even get to the store!
- CardPool: Sell Those Gift Card You Don’t Plan on Using!
- CardPool: Buy Gift Cards – Get Discounts up to 25% off!
- American Express: The Gift Chain Program – My Real World Experience!
- Saveology: $25 Pottery Barn Gift Card for $17.50!
- *Expired* Groupon: $10 Tango Gift Card for $5! Redeem for $10 eGift Card to Amazon, Starbucks & More!