Breaking Bad The Complete Series Collectors Edition Money Barrel (+UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]
Here’s an item that is bound to be at the top of your Breaking Bad fan’s wish list. On November 26th, the Breaking Bad The Complete Series Collectors Edition Money Barrel (+UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] will be released.
Best Buy also has the Breaking Bad Complete Series Collectors Edition Money Barrel for $209.99
Included inside the Breaking Bad: The Complete Series Collectors Edition Money Barrel you’ll find:
- Collectible replica money barrel
- Over 55 hours of special features from all seasons
- All new two-hour documentary
- 16 page booklet with letter from Vince Gilligan
- Commemorative challenge coin designed by Vince Gilligan
- Los Pollos Hermanos apron
The 55 Hours of Special Features include:
- No Half Measures: Creating the Final Season of Breaking Bad – An all-new, exclusive two hour documentary that chronicles the filming of the final eight episodes.
- Bad Memories – Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul talk about the show ending and some of their favorite moments.
- Bryan Cranston: Director – Go on set with Bryan Cranston as he directs the first episode of the season entitled “Blood Money.”
- Scene Envy – The Cast tell us which scene they wish they could have been in.
- Shocking Moments – The stars reveal the moments that shocked them most.
- From Walt to Heisenberg – From high school teacher to deadly meth dealer, watch as Walter White quickly transforms into Heisenberg.
- How Will It End? – At the beginning of the season, the cast was asked to give their thoughts on how they thought the show would end.
- Avenging Agent: Dean Norris as Hank Schrader — A look at the character Hank Schrader and the man who played him, Dean Norris.
- Scene Stealer: Betsy Brandt as Marie Schrader – A look at the character Marie Schrader and the woman who plays her, Betsy Brandt.
- A Criminal Attorney: Bob Odenkirk as Saul Goodman -A look at the character Saul Goodman and the man who played him, Bob Odenkirk.
- Jesse’s Journey: Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman – A look at the character Jesse Pinkman and the man who played him, Aaron Paul.
- Skyler Breaks Bad: Anna Gunn on Season Four – Actress Anna Gunn and series creator Vince Gilligan explore Skyler’s character evolution through the fourth season.
- Growing Up in the White House: RJ Mitte on Walter, Jr. – RJ Mitte, Anna Gunn, Bryan Cranston and series creator Vince Gilligan discuss the extraordinary dynamics of the White family, and Walter, Jr.’s unique role.
- The Ultimate Chess Match – Members of the cast and crew discuss Walter White and Gus Fring’s extraordinary and complicated battle of wits and their struggle for Jesse’s allegiance.
- Looking Back: A Season Four Retrospective – Season Four’s most surprising and memorable moments.
- Ted’s Wipeout – In Episode 411, “Crawl Space,” Ted Beneke suffers a head injury while trying to escape from Saul’s goons. In this featurette, Christopher Cousins (Ted) explains how this shocking stunt was accomplished.
- The Truck Attack Storyboard Comparison – A side-by-side comparison of the Los Pollos Hermanos truck attack and the brilliant shot-by-shot storyboards that were created for the episode “Bullet Points.”
- Walt and the Challenger Storyboard Comparison – A side-by-side comparison of the sequence where Walt indulges in some crazy stunt driving in Walt Jr.’s Dodge Challenger and the storyboards that were created.
Now, I’ll admit, we were not early adopters of Breaking Bad. Many people recommended it to us, but it just didn’t catch our imagination. (Plus, I was mad at Bryan Cranston always beating out Jon Hamm for Best Actor in a Drama at The Emmys!)
This summer, we decided to give it a go and ended up bingeing on 3-4 episodes a night — making sure to be caught up in time to see the final episodes as they air this September. It’s a great show, an amazing story, terrific acting and so many twists to the story to keep you involved. I know it’s on my husband’s wishlist!